Here’s to cooking with style! The sky’s the limit on ways to personalize and embellish these useful items for yourself and others.
Warning: Be sure to use heat-resistant batting like Insul-Bright for protection that standard batting will not provide.
Recommended applique space for Oven Mitt is 4″ W x 6″ H or smaller
Compatible applique dies:
- GO! Bird (AQ55352)
- GO! Bows (AQ55341, small and medium sizes)
- GO! Calico Cat (AQ55065)
- GO! Feathers (AQ55008)
- GO! Flower Bunch (AQ55332)
- GO! Gnome (AQ55210)
- GO! Hearts (AQ55029)
- GO! Nautical Medley (AQ55497)
- GO! Pumpkins (AQ55323)
- GO! Queen of Hearts (AQ55325)
- GO! Rose of Sharon #1 (AQ55045)
- GO! Rustling Leaves #1 (AQ55389)
- GO! Rustling Leaves #3 (AQ55391)
- GO! Sea Life Medley (AQ55190)
- GO! Small Houses (AQ55387)
- GO! Snowflake (AQ55359)
- GO! Spring Medley (AQ55494)
- GO! Stars (AQ55028)
- GO! Summer Medley (AQ55496)
- GO! Trees (AQ55388)
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.