AccuQuilt GO! Qube 10″ Campanion Set – Corners AQ55798
$285.00 / Including Standard Shipping
1 in stock (can be backordered)
GO! Qube 10″ Campanion Set – Corners
- GO! Big
The possibilities are endless when you add the Companion Set! Pair these 4 dies with your GO! Qube 10″ Mix & Match Block (AQ55797) and your GO! Qube Companion Set – Angles (AQ55799) and get 216 blocks to choose from!
NOTE: You must own a GO! Qube Mix & Match Set before adding the same-sized Companion Set.
Introducing the GO! Qube 10” Companion Set – Corners. Pair these 4 dies with your GO! Qube 10″ Mix & Match Block (AQ55797) and GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set-Angles (AQ55799) and get 216 block designs to choose from! Just add an AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big Fabric Cutter and fabric!
This set is all about the corners! Easily make the units by sewing Half Square Triangles onto the corners.
Make a wide variety of 4-patch blocks: Bowtie, Snowball, Signature Block, Pinwheels, Stars, Braids and more! Great for making baby quilts, quick & easy projects or fun borders.
The GO! Qube 10” Companion Set – Corners includes four dies, each labelled with a number 9 to 12.1 which extends the 1 to 8 die numbering system of the GO! Qube 10” Mix & Match Block. There are 9 patterns PLUS 1 quilt pattern included with numbered shapes to tell you which die to use so it makes it easy to know which shapes you need for each block.
GO! Dies included (with quilt shape number)
- GO! Chisels-2-1/2” x 5” Finished (Shape 9)
- GO! Signature Block-5” Finished Square (Shape 10)
- GO! Bowtie-5” Finished Square (Shape 11.1)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-1-1/4” (Shape 12.1)
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.