AccuQuilt GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set – Angles AQ55799
$285.00 / Including Standard Shipping
1 in stock (can be backordered)
GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set – Angles
- GO! Big
NOTE: You must own a GO! Qube Mix & Match Set before adding the same- sized Companion Set
Expand your block possibilities when you add a GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set – Angles to your collection. Combine with GO! Qube 10″ Mix & Match Block (AQ55797) and GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set – Corners (AQ55798) to make even more designs.
NOTE: You must own a GO! Qube Mix & Match Set before adding the same-sized Companion Set.
Introducing the GO! Qube 10” Companion Set – Angles that is designed to work with the existing GO! Qube 10” Mix & Match Block (AQ55797) to create an array of blocks and patterns. Just add an AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big Fabric Cutter and fabric!
The GO! Qube 10″ Companion Set – Angles includes four GO! shapes, a cutting mat, an instructional DVD, PLUS a FREE 24-page pattern booklet and an innovative storage system.
The GO! Qube 10” Companion Set – Angles includes four dies, each labeled with a number 13 to 16 which extends the 1 to 8 die numbering system of the GO! Qube 10” Mix & Match Block. There are 9 patterns PLUS 1 quilt pattern included with numbered shapes to tell you which die to use so it makes it easy to know which shapes you need for each block.
GO! Dies included (with quilt shape number)
- GO! Triangles in Square-Center-5” Finished Square (Shape 13)
- GO! Triangles in Square-Sides-5” Finished Square (Shape 14)
- GO! Kite-Center-5” Finished Square (Shape 15)
- GO! Trapezoid 45°-2-1/4”H x 7-1/4”W Cut (5″ Finished Square) (Shape 16)
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut – not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care and Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
AccuQuilt GO! dies and Studio dies are guaranteed for one year.